Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Welcome, I'm Melissa!

Hi there,

This is my first time blogging, but I thought it could be a lot if fun and a good challenge. I like to write all kinds of stories from science fiction to realistic fiction and I know it motivates me to hear about how others are doing in their writing journeys, so I figured why not share mine, who knows it may help some of you! I may even post snipits of things I've written or some flash-fiction based on some writing challenges I find.

I won't always have writing themed posts to make, so I may post things about my two silly cats Balthier and Cleo or my awesome husband Chris whose being vlogging and posting videos on youtube for some time (http://www.youtube.com/user/englishmajorstalking and
http://www.youtube.com/user/chrisneversings). I am a student as well so I may rant about some of the goings on of being a part-time grad student, who knows! If I'm feeling particularly at odds with something to post I might just get crazy and write silly things about games I play--yup I am a gamer geek on top of it all!

Thanks for reading and thanks for visiting :)

Melissa

1 comment:

  1. So glad to see you've started a blog, and who doesn't love cat photos ;)

    ReplyDelete