Saturday, January 4, 2014

Yay for Holidays and MORE LEGOS!

Hi all,
This holiday season has been keeping me pretty busy, so sorry that it's been a while. I hope you all had safe, fun-filled holidays as well, or if nothing else some time off from your busy schedule! I definitely ate way more food that I needed to or should have, but it was still a lot of fun.

I got several new sets of Legos this holiday season--I know, I'm an adult, but Legos are just so much fun. I also have been scheming a plan with all of the many Legos I've gotten. I still don't know how well it is going to work out, but I am going to try to make a webcomic (sort of?) following one of the D & D campaigns.

Here is a test run of what I've been scheming!





I've found a way to utilize Google Documents to make this a little easier too. I know the backgrounds are kind of cheesy, but I'm not sure how to make it better. I just think this could be a lot of fun! Plus, I can't draw ;). If anyone has suggestions please leave them in the comments section! It would be much appreciated.

Also, here is an attempt at a pirate ship I also made of Legos for funsies.

Thanks for stopping by!
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment